1. Briefly and clearly describe the project, highlighting its innovative character and identifying the reasons why it was created, problems it can solve, and product characteristics. [max 4000]*
2. Analyze the potential of the idea and address the target markets and their size, the market entry strategy, competition, strengths, and weaknesses that can prevent its implementation. [max 2000]*
3. Describe the competitive advantages of the business idea over competing, current, or emerging technologies. [max 2000]*
4. Mention the potential impact of innovation / technology on the competitiveness and economic viability of the project - sales volume, cost reduction, initial investment, sales price, new market segments, increase in added value, etc. [max 2000]*
5. Assess the project’s ability to adapt to eventual changes in context and mention its application potential in other areas. [max 2000]*
6. Identify the involvement and complementarity of the team - promoters, future employees, and partners - in the implementation and development of the project. [max 2000]*
Link to video presentation*
I declare that I've read and accept the terms & conditions of this competition.
I declare that I´ve read and accept the rules of Processing Personal Data.